Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Final Is Coming !!!

OMG!!

Final is coming!!  do not want to believe at near final exam.
Seriously , afraid to really want a final exam.
Study! Study!
Hope is no carry subject.
Final exam this time, I’m taking 6 subjects. Engineering Mathematics 2,  System Building Industry, Concrete Technology , Engineering Survey 2, Contract Procedure and Mechanic of Structures. All subjects is 18 credit points. 
Arghhhh!! 
All subjects are very heavy. 
Yet again the subject of a 3 credit points 2 survey engineering, concrete technology, and the Mechanic of structures. Final exam begins on Monday (April 18, 2011). 
Last final ( April 27, 2011). 
Hopefully I can answer the final exam with a calm heart. 
Hope this time the final exam results improved from the past. 
God-willing, I do my best!



Wish me luck =)

Engineering Student’s,
Nassha1079

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com