Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome 2012 Goodbye 2011


Wow, it's 2012? Seriously I do not believe because in 20 years of age. Am I dreaming? Certainly not dreamed of . Status facebooker these days talk about the new resolution2012. I do not just read the facebook status update status to others. If people have to say about the new resolution on facebook, I want to talk about my new determination on the blog. hahaha. So I want to list all my resolutions. Yeeeahh!!


1. I hope that my friendship with my friends to remain until
the end of life.
2. I hope this year to study hard to achieve the pointer 3.5
  and above.
3. Hope this year students in lifelong learning journey went
  smoothly.
4. I hope I become excellent, and glorious. hahaha.
5. New year we open a new book. The past let
  it pass. Let bygone be bygone.
6. Oppsss,, forgot someone. hahahaha. I hope the special     
  relationship with him last forever.
7. Hope to achieve happiness.
8. No more enemies, no more stalker. Freedom.
9. Throw indolence.
10. Diligently updated blog. * determination does not concern


Happy New Year  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com